If you missed the latest scholarship program earlier this week, I am pleased to inform you that NEF-NVRI Internship Programme for African Students is ongoing at the moment. Interested applicants are hereby invited from any African country to apply for the internship program.
The Africa Education Initiative (NEF) is a United States-based Foundation program in collaboration with the National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) to help and eradicate the issue of lack of funds for scholarship and educational goals.
NEF body and NVRI has thus invited candidates from interested African countries for a three-month intensive workshop program on drug enforcement. This is a body that its main goal so far has been to help the poor further their academic education in whatever way they can. So in order to apply for the internship program, I recommend you read below for the full scholarship details, requirements and internship website.
About NEF-NVRI Internship Programme
Internship Sponsor(s): NEF/NVRI
Internship to be taken at: Africa
Internship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Internship Worth: Successful aplicants will be given Stipend on housing and travel allowance.
Subject Eligibility: Toxicology, Veterinary Medicine, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Medicine and related fields.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Limited to African students only.
NEF-NVRI Internship Eligibility and Mode of Selection
For you to be able to apply for NEF-NVRI Internship Programme for African Students 2020, You will be required to meet the following requirements below;
- Applicants must be students of African origin studying in an African university studying any of the eligible courses.
- Applicants must be willing to work in the areas of interest to the awarding body.
- Applicants must possess relevant qualifications in their respective field of study and must be ready to provide evidence of such qualifications.
- Applicants must attach a curriculum vitae or resume and also write a brief essay on what he or she expects to gain from the internship.
- Applicants are to provide two letters of recommendations.
- Applicants must possess strong leadership and inter-personal skills showing the ability to collaborate and work with people of diverse culture, race and religions.
NEF-NVRI Internship Programme for African Students Procedure for Application
Applicants are to visit the official webpage of the internship awarding body and download the application form. Completed application forms together with the required documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
Visit the Official webpage for more Details
Application Deadline: 29th June, 2020